Wingman for Dance Program: Online Access
Wingman is a youth-led program of team bonding/trust building activities inspiring empathetic, courageous young leaders and a more accepting & inclusive dance studio environment. Wingman is for dancers of all ages and levels.
Wingman Activities are 10-15 minutes and are presented by your Teen Leader Team once per month in all dance classes and rehearsals.
However, Wingman team-bonding/trust-building activities can also be used for teacher & parent meetings as icebreakers and to reinforce a sense of connection and common values within your dance community. (*Recommended)
What get when you register:
- INSTANT DIGITAL ACCESS to the complete Wingman for Dance program of team-bonding/trust-building activities inspiring empathy, courage, inclusion and youth leadership.
- MONTHLY EDITABLE Parent Email Templates to share what's happening each month in the Wingman Program with dance families.
- INSTRUCTIONS to “Create your Teen Leader Team”
- Wingman logos to use for marketing and advertising
- INVITATION to closed FB community of Wingman teachers worldwide and on-going FB live educational video events.
- Wingman Wednesday monthly email: activity reminders, inspirational Wingman social media posts for your use, news & program updates, teaching tips and special partner offers
NOTE: Members of our partner organizations receive significant discount on program registration. Please review partner list before purchasing.